- We will place name badges, print outs of the one-page schedule, notepads and pens on the registration desk. We will not print the program or the abstracts.
- The desk is located in the Alte Aula and will be staffed on Monday morning, July 23, only.
Coffee breaks, lunch, and social program
- Coffee breaks are included.
- Lunch breaks are not included, with the exception of Wednesday. We will provide light lunch during the poster session. For lunch and dinner recommendations, please see below.
- The social program (Bebenhausen excursion, conference dinner, and Stocherkahn tour) requires prior registration.
- The conference dinner is not included and requires payment at the venue (Neckarmüller).
- Please visit this page for basic travel directions. For more detailed information, including suggestions for sightseeing, please visit the website of the Tübingen Tourism Office.
- Wednesday afternoon, July 25: Trip to Bebenhausen monastery
- The trip is free but requires registration.
- The trip will take place immediately after the poster session.
- There will have a guided tour of about 50 minutes through the castle.
- There will be the chance for an individual visit of the famous monastery.
- We will go on an easy walk of about 30 minutes near the monastery.
- Wednesday evening, July 25: Conference dinner
- The conference dinner will be at the Swabian restaurant “Neckarmüller” at 7 pm. The restaurant is located at Gartenstraße 4 72074 Tübingen.
- You will be able to choose from a variety of typical Swabian dishes, including vegetarian options. They also offer a number of very good beers.
- The conference dinner needs to be paid individually at the restaurant.
- To register, please follow this link.
- Thursday evening, July 26: Stocherkahntour on the Neckar river
- There will be a punting trip on the river Neckar (about 1 hour)
- The trip is free but prior registration is required.